Tuesday, 19 August 2014

My uterus is on fire!

I have one more day before my exam, and my uterus is on FIRE! Seriously, men have NO IDEA, none at all. Have spent most of the day curled up in a foetal position and whimpering like a spoilt dog without a bone. Studying when in so much physical pain you can't even stand up is literally impossible.

If I fail this exam I will 99% blame my uterus and bad timing of the month for it. The other 1% will be that I am writing this post instead of actually studying.

I feel like I have been in labour all day. How some women pop out 5 or 6 kids is alien to me. They must be super women, in fact every woman who actually gives birth naturally is COMPLETELY INSANE in my opinion. What's with the 'miracle of life' crap? You can give birth to your child normally without the pain, get a fucking epidural you nutcase.

All I know is that if I ever have to give birth it will be a cesarean all the way, I don't want to be awake for that shit. I will have at least 18 years to stare it after, but seeing it come out of an end that should not be allowed to expand that much is just not my cup of tea.

Sorry to all mums out there who disagree with me!


7 comments:

  1. LOLOLOL! How many months are you! Good luck grrrl! Xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noo I am not pregnant! it is just that time of the month :p

      Delete
  2. Finally a blog I want to read! :)

    I’m following you on Blog Lovin, please follow me back. :)

    Fleur

    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :). I would love to have a look at your blog :)

      Delete
  3. Great blog! Maybe want follow each other? if yes, just follow me and i follow you back :)
    xoxo
    http://smellofpeony.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog ! :) I hope I'll pass the exam !

    http://tabicibeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete